Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please be assured that the Oakland University Art Gallery (OUAG) is following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), The State of Michigan, and guidelines set by Oakland University for increased health and safety procedures.
By visiting OUAG, you agree to abide by these policies. Please make sure to plan ahead for your visit. To ensure that we are providing a safe environment for all, OUAG has the following additional protocols in place:
– Capacity is limited to only 10 visitors at a time
– Must complete a health screening form before visiting the gallery that can be found HERE
– Mandatory mask/face coverings for visitors over two years of age
– Masks must be worn for the duration of your visit
– CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should:
– Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose
– Fit snugly against the sides of the face – Follow the one-way flow of foot traffic as indicated on the directions arrow on the floor
– Maintain physical distancing: keep at least six feet from others
– Visitors are required to undergo a temperature check*
– Wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly during your visit
– No food or beverages
– Do not touch the art
– Please adhere to the gallery attendants protocol instructions
Additionally, Oakland University has mandated on-campus prevention protocol, that mirrors these standards that include wearing face coverings, social distancing, staff health checks, and personal hygiene etiquette. OUAG will continue to monitor and abide by federal, state, and city guidelines to inform our operations. The gallery reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises. If you are unable to visit us in person, please see www.ouartgallery.org for more information on virtual resources that you can enjoy from home. We eagerly welcome your return.
*All visitors are required to have their temperatures checked prior to entering the gallery. If you receive a reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, we will ask you to visit another day.